By Fatima Magana '22
ALLIANCE, OH- Do you want to attend Mount Union, but are unfamiliar with the city of Alliance? Here are some fun facts about the city, and places you can visit.
- Alliance has a castle! Known as the Glamorgan Castle owned by Alliance City Schools. Want to explore it? you can schedule a tour.
- You can always take a walk and get your exercise done at Silver Park.
- If you are into history, you can visit the Haines House Underground Railroad site in Alliance to learn more about the time. schedule a tour
- If you are a cat person, you will love visiting the Feline Historical Museum located on Main Street. Learn more
- Nature lovers, you will enjoy visiting the Beech Creek Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve, which is four miles away from Mount Union’s campus.
- Are you a foodie? Who isn’t one though!? Below you can find a list of local restaurants where you can eat in Alliance, along with all of your favorite chain restaurant options as well.
To learn more about the city of Alliance, check out the About Alliance page.