A Purple Plu$ Card is the official University of Mount Union identification card. All faculty, staff, students and sponsored individuals are required to have their ID cards for identification, security, and access to university buildings and services. The card must always be carried while on campus. The card is valuable and should be treated like cash, a credit card, or a key. In addition to identification, the card provides access to restricted areas (i.e. residence halls, restricted labs, or classrooms, etc.), meal plans, library materials, cultural and athletic events, and may additionally allow for purchases to be made at locations both on and off-campus from merchants who participate in the Purple Plu$ Plan if funds are made available through the GET app or payroll deduction (employees only).
Quick Facts - Using GET Mobile
- View instructions on how to download and register your account using the GET Mobile App by visiting the "Accessing My Purple Plu$" tab below.
- Access the GET App online to make deposits and view transactions.
- Deposits may be made online using Visa or Master Card. Funds can also be added to a Purple Plu$ card account in-person at the Office of Business Affairs in Beeghly Hall during normal business hours or by mailing a check to the Office of Business Affairs using this deposit form.
- For parents – Your student can share their account information with you but the account does belong to the student as it is registered to them using their University of Mount Union Student ID number and University email address. Parents are not permitted to establish their own GET account but you do have the option to deposit to your student’s debit account by using the guest deposit option on your computer or in your browser on your tablet, phone, or iPad. Please note that the guest deposit feature is not available on the mobile app.
- Student cards will work immediately upon completing this process. Faculty and staff have the option of utilizing either the declining balance by emailing email@example.com to request it be activated (if it was not done upon your initial hire) or the credit option available with their card. Faculty and staff wishing to utilize the credit option must complete and submit a Payroll Deduction Authorization Form to the Office of Payroll and will be notified when their account is activated.