Events and Gatherings Reopening Information
- Offer a hybrid opportunity for participants for any/all gatherings/events. This includes offering participants the opportunity to call in for a gathering/event or to participate virtually. This may require a reservation system for people who will participate in-person and then links, etc. for those who will join virtually.
- Consider planning events for small numbers of individuals (10 or less).
- Refrain from large events and gatherings. While the population on a large gathering/event is a nebulous number, we are asking that all gatherings/events remain under the amount permitted to congregate based on the State of Ohio’s orders, and when individuals are unable to remain the requisite six feet from one another for a 15-minute and longer period.
- Wear a face covering to enter and exit the facility. In cases where it is appropriate, consider wearing a face covering for the entirety of the event. If participants will be six feet (or more) from other individuals, facial coverings can be removed during the event.
- Go paperless wherever possible, eliminating touchpoints such as exchanges of paper tickets, programs, or meeting agendas.
- Build in time to clean the facility after the close of the event. This includes disinfecting seating and tables for the next group to utilize the space.
- Provide signage for participants to direct and state expectations of behavior while attending the gathering/event.