The Physical Therapy Program occupies 13,000 square feet in the newly built Gallaher Hall. The program has two laboratory spaces with state-of-the-art equipment and two dedicated classrooms. The program will also benefit from a separate Motion Analysis Laboratory equipped with a Vicon© Motion Capture System integrated ATMI Force Plates and a wireless Delsys® Trigno™ system.
PHYSICAL THERAPY FACILITIES
- Physical Therapy Classroom A
- Physical Therapy Classroom B
- Meg Gerlach Brenton Physical Therapy Teaching Lab A
- Physical Therapy Teaching Lab B
- Physical Therapy Student Resource Study Lounge
- Physical Therapy Motion Lab