Leave a Lasting Legacy
The Mount Union Fund Legacy Brick Program is your opportunity to create a "forever presence" on campus.
With two Legacy Walkway sites to choose from - the Chapman Hall Walkway or the McPherson Academic and Athletic Complex Walkway - members of the Mount Union family can honor, celebrate, memorialize, or recognize individuals, events, or "the grand old college" itself.
The cost of a 4" x 8" brick is $200 and includes enough space, up to three lines with 20 characters per line, for a personalized message.
* All bricks are installed annually and in time for viewing at Alumni Weekend and Homecoming (must submit your order by June 30th or it will be delayed until the following year). All language is subject to the approval of the University of Mount Union.
- You can also purchase a 2" x 4" replica brick as a keepsake for $50.
- Bricks may be purchased at any time throughout the year (see purchase requirement above). The purchase of bricks may not be combined as part of any past donation.
Ways to Purchase
- Download the printable form and return with payment to The Mount Union Fund, 1972 Clark Ave., Alliance, OH 44601. Make checks payable to the University of Mount Union and include legacy brick in the memo line.
- Order with a credit card by calling the The Mount Union Fund at (330) 829-4136.